GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!

Hey! It's Marco! Want to be better? I have two words for you. "Do, Have." Not Have, Do. Think about it...If you wait until you have the feeling to do the thing, you'll never get it done. So...Do the thing, then you'll have the feeling. Never wait for the feeling to do the thing! "I just don't feel like it," is a losing philosophy! Remember, it's the start that stops most people! You want to exercise, but just don't feel like it? Go anyway! Here's my rule. Go do the thing for 15 minutes. If after 15 minutes you still don't feel like exercising, go home. But guess what! I bet after 15 minutes, you'll be energized and want to keep on going! You see, your actions will change your attitude, your motions will change your emotions, and your movements will change your mood! See how easy that is! Love that! Have an awesome day! And remember, don't count the days, make the days count!


No comments:

Post a Comment