GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Antidepressants for everyone! It's a party now!


Hey, it's Marco! Are you really depressed or just dissatisfied with your current situation? If you are truly depressed, by all means, please speak with someone that may offer suggestions to help you with your current state of mind! As I see it, if you need a drug...listen, we all have issues and challenges! All of us! It's how we handle them that makes us who we are! If you walk thru life looking for a reason to be offended, you'll find one! If you feel you have the right to be depressed, what purpose are you serving? Everything is mental! Never chase happiness because you'll never find it! Happiness just "is!" The next time you "notice" you're depressed, go to the mirror and make silly outrageous faces for at least ten minutes! I guarantee you'll crack up laughing! Then ask this question: "Is the noticer depressed?" Or drop me a line! We'll work it out! (Money and Donations are not accepted!) Think Fun, think happy, think chocolate! YUM!
Antidepressants for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment