GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chiropractic Under Imminent Threat of Takeover by Allopathic Medicine in the US


Hey, it's Marco! Does Chiropractic work? Some say it does, some say it doesn't...But that's not the issue here. I swear by my Chiropractor! And so does my seven year old son, Jakob! Something about an adjustment just works for us! So back to the issue... Chiropractic is under threat. Its very nature may soon be destroyed, subsumed under the mantle of conventional allopathic medicine, complete with its pharmaceutical drugs and surgeries. That threat comes from an agency that should support chiropractic principles, but instead is pushing to merge it with allopathic medicine.
The risk is serious and imminent. B.J. Palmer, the founder of chiropractic, and others who went to prison for the right to practice chiropractic, must be rolling in their graves as the natural treatment Palmer devised is being subsumed into the insane world of allopathy...

Chiropractic

No comments:

Post a Comment