GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Hidden History of Polio Vaccine

OUCH! My arm! My arm! Was it really the vaccine, or something else?
Our government is trying to hide behind "junk science" riddled with conflict of interest. Our Institute of Medicine, the FDA and the Center for Disease Control all refuse to acknowledge the injuries caused by vaccination. The time is coming when they will not be able to deny their responsibility in the catastrophic rise in illness due to toxic vaccines. Thank Heaven, we stopped using the live polio virus vaccine in the late 1990's because it was the cause of almost all of the polio in this country since the 1980's when we began to track it! That is what my research proves! How did we get so programmed? Why are we so scared? Look at the crap we're eating, drinking and breathing! Must we depend on drugs and prescription drugs just to make it through the day? Me thinks "NOT!" Get off your arse! Eat real food (if you can find it!) Get some sunshine! Get some exercise! Kill the stress! Enjoy your life! What are you supposed to be doing with your life right now? Oh...and stop worrying about crap that's probably not going to happen! Have a nice day! I love you! Really...I do!
savethemales.ca - Hidden History of Polio Vaccine

No comments:

Post a Comment