GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WHY IS THERE A "WARNING" LABEL ON YOUR TOOTHPASTE?


"WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek PROFESSIONAL HELP or contact a POISON CONTROL center immediately."

Hey, it's Marco! If you haven't read the back of your toothpaste label lately, you're in for a shock! If the words "professional help" and "poison control center" don't grab your attention, they should. Since mid-1997, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has mandated all toothpastes containing FLUORIDE to carry this warning. And for good reason. I'm callin' my Dentist! That lyin' basta....


WARNING?

If you don't make your own, use this instead, it's much better than the Big Toothpaste brands. However, it still contains sodium benzoate and titanium dioxide... Yeah, yeah, I know...In a perfect world...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr Ofua Ofure of the Great Herbal Healing Home for curing me of herpes, indeed am grateful to you Sir, I have had herpes for some couples of years now tried all form of medication to get rid of it, all to no avail, until I read a comment about Dr Ofua Ofure herbal remedy, I decided to give it a try and behold after 21 days of applying his medication am totally free of herpes, no more itching and cold sores, I got tested and its now negative, if you wish to get rid of herpes here is the solution for you visit or contact Dr Ofua Ofure on the following
    Email: thegreatherbalhealinghome@gmail.com Site:(https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site)
    WhatsApp/Call: +2347059497969

    ReplyDelete