GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 THINGS YOU CAN DO NOW FOR MORE INNER PEACE! No! Not "peas!"


And a big "THANK YOU" to Henrik Edberg for these awesome tips! 

Hey, it's Marco! The daily life can be busy, hectic and sometimes overwhelming, especially if you have anything that resembles a life! Add children, work, laundry and it may sometimes feel like bringing just a little more inner peace and calmness into your life is a hopeless wish. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Small and smart changes can bring in both small and over time bigger rewards. So today I would like to share 10 of my own favorite tips for finding more peace and calmness in everyday life.
Inner Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment