GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 27, 2010

What? Herbs don't work? Really?


Hey, it's Marco and yes, even yours truly gets sneezy and queezy sometimes. Such is life! Damn that Jack Daniels! I mean, uhm, stress, new baby, people, and well just me being me and living in my world! "I don always get seek, but wheen I do..." (LOL) What do I reach for? The Phone! So I can call my Doctor who will give me DRUGS! No, really, I reach for herbs! A little Olive Leaf, some Oil of Oregano, a scoop or two of of some Macro Greens with cayenne and apple cider vinegar! Some quiet time and most importantly...REST! I keep some Dandelion handy and always a great liver tonic that I purchase from the great Christopher Gussa from Plant Cures! More on him later! Herbs work! You ever try weed? That's what I thought, not that I would ever do something illegal! However, what works for me, may not work for you. However, to say that herbs will not work and are a waste of money and time is just a lie! Click below and read this information from Dr. Jonathan Wright of Harvard University. You decide! And remember, don't count the days, make the days count! 

Wading through the anti-herb coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment