GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 27, 2015

4 Tricks To Replace Carbs With Cauliflower



Reducing carbohydrates is a great way to cut down on calories and replacing them with a nutritious vegetable is so much better for your health. Cauliflower may not really be one of the most exciting vegetables, but after watching this video I never dreamed it could be such a versatile substitute for carbs! These recipes show a variety of ways you can use cauliflower instead of pasta, bread, or rice.

Personally, I think some of these recipes are pretty unhealthy unless of course you have access to raw dairy but overall it shows you that cauliflower is extremely versatile and is only limited by your imagination! Eat on my Friends, Life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment