GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 18, 2014

FYI: The Coffee Enema mysteriously disappeared from the Merck Manual..



Marco here..  I know, why would anyone want to have coffee in their butt?  I have recommended coffee retention enemas to many people and I have yet to hear about horrible side effects of any kind, although the procedure is somewhat inconvenient, especially at first.  Most people get used to it quickly.  The coffee retention enema is really quite simple, very safe when done properly, highly effective, able to be done in the privacy of your home, and inexpensive. And no, it's not anything I do regularly..

The Coffee Enema was in the Merck Manual ?? What tha?

Ten Reasons why..

What can go wrong..


No comments:

Post a Comment