GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Grounded! Why Barefoot is Natural.. ( I still love my shoes though)



Marco here and yes, you can be skeptical if you want. Just go outside and sit, stand, or stroll barefoot on grass, sand, dirt, or personally, I like the grass, weather permitting, of course. Do it for a half-hour or so.  Be aware of how you feel before and how you feel after as far as pain or stress is concerned.

It’s a simple experiment that puts you immediately in touch with the Earth’s natural, nurturing electrical energy. (ok, pseudoscience.. LOL) This is the energy that humans have experienced throughout time on a daily basis before they put on rubber- and plastic-soled shoes and stopped sleeping on the ground, and in the process disconnected themselves from an important aspect of Nature. Wow, that read really scientific huh..

Seriously, I prefer sleeping on my bed, but! When I do want to just get away and relax, I enjoy going outside barefoot, do some stretching, yoga or just stand and breathe in the fresh air. For me, it's a wonderful way to put aside the daily rituals and stress of life. Beats alcohol and prozac any day. Oh! And it's free..

Hugs,

Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment