GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

Elephant Eating

Hey! It's Marco...so my buddy asked me how to eat an elephant. Please...give me a break! But he's serious, so I respond with "How?" One bite at a time! Ok. I get it, but did I REALLY get it? You know what, he's right? Especially when it comes to exercise. Even eating! You see, it's better to do a little alot, than to do alot a little! Even students can do this! Why study all night, when one can study and prepare an hour a day. Why train all day once a week when you can certainly find twenty to thirty minutes to exercise daily. It's quick and it's simple. Sometimes I exercise for ten minutes in the morning, ten minutes in the afternoon and get in some chin ups and Hindu squats before showering for bed. Appreciate what ever you can get in! You are in charge of your life. And don't worry if you miss a workout. Everyone has setbacks, but did you know a SETBACK is a SET UP for a COME BACK? Life is going to happen no matter what. Pick yourself up, get back out there and fight the next round! Life ain't over yet! Sometimes, all it takes is ten pushups to get someone started! Don't need no gym to do pushups! And the last time I checked, walking was still FREE! Don't count the days...make the days count!

No comments:

Post a Comment