GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

I Am Grateful



The way we choose to perceive life makes all the difference. Choose to see life as the gift it is. Be grateful. Be alive. Gratitude opens the door to freedom. Lessoned learned? Stop focusing on what you don't have in your life and focus on what you're grateful for that is in your life. This may just make all the difference in the world... If you're not living the life you want, it's not too late to make a change. And never worry about what people may think as you prepare a better life for yourself. What other's think of you is none of your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment