GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 6, 2012

What We Had For Dessert Tonight! Yummy!!



Hey, it's Marco. Anything with butter has got to be good, right? Okay, yeah, we're kinda broke for a while. We're down over 60K this month, (ouch!) but that's another story that I'm not gettin' into here. Once the litigation is over, perhaps in a couple of hundred years, I'll tell you all about it. Just know this, some people are evil...  Anyway, we've been living lightly this entire year, and I mean light. Basics. We even share toilet paper. Kinda gross. So, all I had in the fridge for a tasty treat tonight after dinner was some pumpkin tortillas.  I also had some organic butter, organic cheese, some cinnamon and maple syrup. Hmm... What to do. What to do. Fry it up ya'll! Warm the pumpkin torts in a iron pan. (Put a little butter in first) Flip tortilla, and when warm, add the cheese, cinnamon, fold the tortilla and cook on medium heat until it's hot. Put the (wonder what I'll call these things) on a plate and add a little maple syrup. Wow! These little morsels were quite tasty! Fattening? Who cares. We're on the "I'm Broke" diet right now. So. Please try these. They were outstanding! and messy... the syrup kinda dribbles down your arm. Must have napkins!

Here's all you need: 

Paqui's Pumpkin Tortillas (Austin, Texas. Yeah baby!)
Organic Butter
Organic Cheddar or American Cheese
Cinnamon
Dash of Celtic Sea Salt
Organic Maple Syrup 
Oh, and a pan and a gas stove! and maybe some fiber! 

Enjoy! Just don't eat too many...
Marco/


No comments:

Post a Comment