GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 6, 2013

Budwig Diet: Flaxseed Oil & Cottage Cheese



Marco here. I'll take this over chemo any day! 

The Budwig Center teaches the Budwig diet founded by German biochemist Johanna Budwig. The Budwig anti cancer diet has been successfully helping people with not only Cancer but also Arthritis, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Multiple sclerosis, Heart Disease, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne and other illnesses and conditions.

To start the diet, you will need to have 3 appliances:

A coffee bean grinder to grind the flaxseeds.
An immersion hand-held blender (a stick-shaped mixer) It's important to use an electric mixer rather than stirring by hand.
A Juice Machine. A masticating type juicer is said to give a more healthful juice than a centrifugal type. If you do not have this type of juicer the BUDWIG CENTER can help you locate one.

Anti Cancer Diet? Hmm..

PS: Here's one for all you Skeptics out there, just to be fair. Now, I personally have an agreement with cancer. The agreement is, I will never mess with cancer and cancer will never mess with me. However, if I'm wrong, there is no frikkin' way I would ever have chemo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment