GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Benefits of Vitamin G! Reconnecting with the Earth

http://www.foodrenegade.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/earthing-adrenal-fatigue.jpg

Happy Holiday! And a big shout out to Dr. Daniel Chong for this tasty little morsel! He says... "Wait a second, you say. Unless I've had this whole gravity thing wrong all along, I thought we were touching the earth. Well, we are, but not like we should be. It just so happens that humans are actually meant to touch the earth with our bare skin, and that doing so may be as fundamentally healthy for us as any other health promoting habits you've learned about along the way.

The most common term used these days to describe this simple, yet powerful healing technique is Earthing.  Another term is grounding. If you have yet to explore this technique, you are all missing out."

Benefits of Grounding!

Reconnect!

PS: Just wanted to say "Thanks" to the five or six people who actually read my humble, little blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment