GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2013

WHERE TO BUY "UNDEAD" ALMONDS!

most almonds are NOT raw

Hey! Marco here. Tired of eating DEAD almonds? Yeah, me too. Check these babies out...


"Perfectly delicious, loaded with nutrition and significant in size, these almonds are among our best selling products. Our raw organic almonds are just that--truly raw and non-pasteurized --and certified organic. Great raw nuts like these can be difficult to get in the United States, as California almonds marketed as "raw" are often steam-pasteurized, but our non-pasteurized almonds are imported from Spain.

The robust flavor of our organic almonds makes them a superior snack all by themselves, and they're incredible in homemade trail mix or sprinkled over desserts. You can even blend them in a food processor or coffee grinder to make your own fresh, raw almond flour." Read on, buy on!


Raw, Unpasteurized Almonds


1 comment:

  1. ery interesting. Thanks for bringing this out. I never even thought about those details in almonds. I will try to arrive at the markets earlier and ask more questions...each day is a learning experience for me, too..Almond Exporter

    ReplyDelete