GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 18, 2009

But I don't have a gym membership!

Hey! It's Marco! Give me a jump rope, some floor space and a pair off dumbells, and I'll get you in shape! Forget the bench press! Forget the squats! Stop logging miles on the treadmill! No more curls, no more calorie counting, no more crappy pre-bought packaged food in a box! No more running in traffic, to heck with the celebrity fitness books! Stop eating twigs, dirt and rice cakes! And stop wasting money on supplements that just don't work! No more gadgets! No more gizmos! And no more three easy payments of just $19.99! Stop "waisting" time! (Waist...as in yours getting bigger!) Can you do some pushups? Some full body situps? Some standing or better yet, Hindu squats? Are you able to jump rope? How about some yoga poses? If not, go see your Doctor and cry about it or get off your butt and do something about it! Is getting back in shape difficult? Compared to what? Compared to running three marathons, having a baby, working two jobs? No! It's not that difficult, but it can be. It all depends on how you look at it. I guarantee getting healthy and fit is a heck of alot easier than spending weeks or months in the hospital recovering from some illness that you ate or drank your life into! Energy and being fit and healthy is life! Try creating a life, or spending time with your family and friends or going to work or just getting thru the day lifeless with no energy! Try it! Or are you living it? Tired all the time? It's no wonder no one likes you or you're no fun to be around. Stop blocking your success! Now! Need help? I'm just an email away! Remember, attitude is everything! I have my best workouts when I don't feel like exercising! Have a great weekend! And remember, don't count the days, make the days count!

No comments:

Post a Comment