GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey! It's Marco! You know what? A life without purpose has no meaning! A life without purpose has no love! A life without purpose has no energy, no spirit! What happens when we have no life? We tend to get bored, and boredom can lead to inactivity so many of us turn to alcohol, drugs, and violence. This is not the way we are supposed to live! This is not the way! So let’s talk about ENERGY and how we can have more of it! It’s quite simple. What do we put into our bodies, junk or nutrition? If you are overweight, you don’t have to starve yourself or count calories. You don’t have to follow a dismal diet. You don’t have to fight cravings. You don’t have to live on grass and water. You do not have to suffer any longer! Activity Cures Everything! What do you know about digestion, sugar, sodas, dairy products, meat, coffee, stimulants, vitamins and minerals? I believe that the number one reason most people are overweight is because of EXCUSES. That’s right, excuses! I don’t have time to walk, I don’t have time to go to the gym, I have children or I have too many responsibilities. What about these; gym memberships are too expensive, I’ll get around to it or I’m just too tired. How about it’s my Thyroid, I’ve got bad knees. Being fat runs in my family. I hear it all the time, one of these days, yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me about your habits. Are you locked into your daily habits? Are you addicted to your own BS? (Belief Systems) Most people don’t want to change and even more are looking for a magic pill. I even know some that run to the plastic surgeon once a year to get the fat sucked out. Why would anyone go thru such pain and agony when all it takes are a few simple changes? Are you willing to give up what you want in the moment now, for what you truly deserve in the future? Here’s one of my favorite quotes; “don’t trade what you want most for what you want in the moment!” Listen, there are many hard things in life, but only one sad thing...and that's giving up! Remember, you have the world's greatest computer sitting right on top of your shoulders! What are you doing with yours! Stay tuned...the website will be up soon! I promise, I'll do my very best to get you in the best shape possible! Absolutely, positively, guaranteed! Oh yeah...don't count the days, make the days count!

No comments:

Post a Comment