GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2009

Go All Out!

Hey! It's Marco! It's a holiday weekend and everyone I've spoken to has major plans. Beer, BBQ, picnics, fiestas, festivals, travel and time with friends and family. While all of that is okay, I know that a large percentage of these fine folks will awake Sunday morning with the infamous "hangover!" I know, I've had my share...and I never want to nurse one again! Back in the day, I probably spilled more alcohol than most people drink in a lifetime! This weekend, do something good for yourself! Get in some exercise, have a good cleanse and enjoy those around you. Spend time with loved ones or get outside with the children and enjoy the sunshine! Stay away from the negativity! Don't give in to temptation! And never allow your circumstances to affect your attitude! Enjoy the weekend and be fully engaged! If you get side tracked, know that life is a marathon, not a sprint. Correct the mistakes and get back on track. Love plus laughter equals ENERGY! Have a blissful weekend, and remember, don't count the days, make the days count!

No comments:

Post a Comment