GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hugs Not Drugs! Just Say No! Dare! I'm scared!! Mommy?



Hey, it's Marco! There is an international war going on, a vaccine war that is going into its next phase—going into high gear and it’s a take-no-prisoners type of war. It’s a war where they crucify certain players and continue to inject poison directly into babies’ bloodstreams and so what if some of them die and others get hurt for life? While I certainly do not mean to preach, I honestly feel that more research is needed on vaccines and prescription drugs! I understand the immune system, however, I've seen the harm done on the healthy and the sick. All I ask is that you do your research before needlessly becoming dependent on anything that may be uncertain!

Fight the Devils

No comments:

Post a Comment