GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

SAVE YO SELF! And some money! Eat at home!




At least you'll know what's in the food! Hey Howdy Hey, it's Marco! Wow! From what I can tell, one out of five breakfast are eaten at good ole Mickey D's! And more meals are eaten in the mini van than in the kitchen! Yes, I'm guilly too! I've spilled more beer, er...ketchup in my Jeep than my son's entire first grade class has eaten in their lifetime! Nothin' like eating on the run! (in your best old person voice say the following) Why, when I was your age, we useta eat at this thang called the "dinner table!" Read this article! And save your family!
 http://everydaytipsandthoughts.com/finance/why-i-prefer-to-cook-instead-of-eating-out-and-its-not-just-about-money/

No comments:

Post a Comment