GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lynching Good Men Is What They Like To Do


Hey, it's Marco! Poison the children, stick them with needles, drug ’em, cut them out of their mother's  bellies in increasing numbers because we know that vaginal births are dangerous and give them, in every case possible, pharmaceuticals instead of safer and more effective natural remedies! I'm certainly not against medicine, but give me a break! More and more parents are turning to medication for every little, ache, pain or scratch! I believe it's out of control. Did you know there is a pill for just about everything these days! Concerned parents here in my part of the world are now asking their doctors why their children continue to stay sick although they're getting the vaccines, the flu shots, and the antibiotics. Call me Satan as folks have, however, "we ain't been gettin' sick 'round here!" And please! Herd Immunity? If the shots work, why would one worry about catching a disease from someone that isn't vaccinated? That just doesn't make sense! I don't mean to rant, you see, I haven't had my medication today...Sorry! Don't count the days, make the days count!
Lynching Good Men Is What They Like To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment