GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dr. Mary's Monkey


Advertising executive Ed Haslam discussed how his investigation of the 1964 murder of a cancer researcher led him to a story which connects a massive contamination of the polio vaccine to our current cancer epidemic and even the JFK assassination. "When you look at the story, each piece fits in with each other piece, very cleanly and very logically," Haslam observed, "it's only when you stand back and look at it, that it looks as strange as it does." It also really makes you stop and think about what the government is really not telling us. Ah, the "Gubment!"

2 comments:

  1. The "great Paul Fassa" says - Good to see you posted the Mary's Monkey saga - that whole can of worms is a fascinating intrigue that has had a negative impact on all of us. It should be made into a movie that'll blow minds while upsetting many who believe America does no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Friend for the comment! I only wish that i had more time to spend here... You are my inspiration!
    Marco/

    ReplyDelete