GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

THE GUBMENT IS USING YOUR TAXES TO PROMOTE JUNK FOOD!

http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/food/images/tractor.jpg
Hey, it's Marco! When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly! I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new la freak, yeah...This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control, What?? Oh, Oh, wait! Sorry! That's what I get for workin' with my Ipod on... Anyway... With rates of obesity, diabetes, and nearly every other major health problem rising each year, why has the United States decided to heavily subsidize junk food? Farmers around the country choosing to grow healthy crops like chard, broccoli, and spinach simply do not have the government funding that those growing massive amounts of corn and soy beans (of which above 90% of each are genetically modified) do. Does the U.S. government really think that fruits and vegetables are not as important as grains which are used mostly for processing harmful food items? It may be time for a policy change. Wouldn't you agree?
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment