GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Action or Luck? Another Thought...



Hey! It's Marco! You know what's weird and rather interesting? If I don't feel like running in the morning, yet I still go, I'll perform just as well as if I had felt like running. That's amazing, huh? Why is that and what does this mean? If you put your mind and body in motion, the emotion will follow! I heard a great quote today: "People of action are favored by the Goddess of good luck!" Just because I don't feel like doing something, doesn't mean I still can't do it. Think about this. What is it that you think you can't do but really can? Drop some weight? Start a business? Get along with the outlaws, er, I mean the inlaws. Feelings aren't facts! That negative inner dialog is usually nothing more than a lie! Just because you feel tired doesn't mean you are tired! Perhaps these feelings are just fantasy or a psychological game we're playing with ourselves. Are you tired? Are you unhappy? Are you depressed? I didn't think so. Work with me here! I'm doing my best to practice what I preach! These messages are to me, for me, by me, to inspire me to become a better person. The benefit is...they may just help you! And if I'm helping you, I'm helping myself! Nothing is unfair in life! Go! Be! Do! Be strong, live long! And remember, don't count the days, make the days count!

No comments:

Post a Comment