GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 3, 2012

YOUR CHILDREN IN 2035. THANK YOU BIG PHARMA!



Hey, it's Marco! Individuals that are slightly aware of the evil dynamics of our era agree that there is a deliberate effort to dumb-down society. The ruling wealthy elite have created foundations, policies, and control the essentials of the earthly infrastructure. An eye of awareness can easily observe that there is a major transformation occurring. The common majorities are fat, lazy, incompetent and just don't give a damn! Don't be an idiot! Now while I am certainly no fanatic, I must say that humanity is being dumbed down into mindless zombies. The dumbing down consists of damaging the brain powered ability to trouble shoot, impair judgment abilities, and to lower the IQ. Also, manipulating the brian into a depressive state through the entrainment of the atmosphere, manipulated foods and beverages, prolonged HD TV watching, video and handheld gaming, chemtrails spraying the atmosphere from aircraft, medication, vaccines, and creating a lifestyle of ease that generates a lazy mind and obesity. Get off your ass! Read, Exercise, Self Educate! Remember, there's a button for everything! However, the fat chick in the T-back did look kinda cute... I'm just kidding! I told my sister not to wear it, but if she did, she must wash it before returning it to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment