GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Are You Ready for the SEX talk with your Kids?



Hey! Marco here. If you rely on strangers and their peers to teach your kids about sexuality they lose out on learning from the person they most want and need to hear from - YOU! Worse yet, they don’t get the information you want them to have about your values and related topics like love and healthy relationships.

And when you know how to talk to your kids about sex, this can lead to talking about many other parts of their lives.

The birds and the bees can be tough to talk about, but with a little information, skills, some careful thought and planning, it's possible to have comfortable and effective sex talks with your kids that don't make either of you nuts!

These talks are key to raising safe, healthy, happy and well adjusted kids and I promise to help you all I can along the way.

Birds Bees and Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment