GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

GET THE SHOT, KILL YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, GET THE FLU.



Yeah, sometimes just one simple detail can destroy a lot of BS! (Belief Systems)

Hey, it's Marco! Yeah, I know, get the flu shot, $25 bucks, save your life. Ok, no, I don't get it? Call me a Woo Meister. Who cares. You'll never get me to buy into vaccines save lives, depression drugs save lives, and we simply can't get along without more and more drugs. Yes, I'm thankful we have some drugs, I've just never or rather, never plan on needing them. (what grammar young man) Listen, if the shot works for you, fine. Get it. If not, and you're like me, stick with the vitamin D and eat clean, stay away from as much stress as possible and stop worrying. Here's an opinion for ya! Other than a depressed immune system with a side serving of carcinogenic, immunotoxic, neurotoxic, and sterility agents, this year's flu shot has nothing to offer you but the usual poisons based on previous formulations. Moreover, their effectiveness in preventing the flu is less than a placebo. So kiss my arse all you Skeptics out there. I'm stickin' with a healthy diet, a little sunshine and lots of BEER! Yeah baby!

Skip it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment