GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SO, WHAT ARE THE 5 TOP EXERCISES? Just My Opinion...



Other than some Hot, Steamy, Aerobics with your Spouse! 

Said Fred, "What if I told you that you could get in the best shape of your life even if you didn't have time to exercise, even if you were busy, and even if you didn't know where to start?

I'm talking about developing an enviable physique, whether it means increased endurance and heart function, tight and sexy thighs, butt and legs, or muscular arms.

There are tons of exercises that can give you results, but if you want those results fast, why not focus on the very best exercises - the "secret weapons"? Although these exercises are well-known, you might not have realized their importance or how to incorporate them into your routine - until today."

Gotta make it quick! Read on...

1. Squats
2. Push ups
3. Walking or Running up hills
4. Plank
5. Pull ups / Chin ups

Thanks Fred! 5 Top Exercises...

No comments:

Post a Comment