GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hmm, I Wonder if Jesus would eat GMO?



I may just ask him. He's outside mowing the lawn... Hey! Sus! Got a minute? 

On March 11, 2008 a new documentary was aired on French television, a documentary that Americans won't ever see. The gigantic bio-tech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years. Now, if you live in the good ole US of A, you have absolutely nothing to worry about! Why? Because our wonderful country and the outstanding leaders we have would never put money before our health! GMO in America? Come on, gimme a break! Oh, McDonald's is still "all organic," right? Thought so... And btw, Jesus (Hey Soos) said, " No Hablo Ingles'! " Guess we'll never know ~~




No comments:

Post a Comment