GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 9, 2012

IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER AGAIN...


Hey! It's Marco! This isn't really a poem but the first time read it, I was able to relate instantly with Nadine. Although I have yet to reach the prime of my life, come on, I'm barely 47, with nice abs i might say, LOL! I've known long ago that I'd really rather stumble and fall a thousand times than be left in the dark or stare dumbly as I see my own life pass by. If I could live my life over again, I would only change one thing: EVERYTHING! I wish that life came with an instructional manual, one that could be downloaded instantly upon birth. It would tell you everything that you're going to do wrong so that we could immediately make it right! Like, kill the ego! Oh, the ego is there for a reason, but it appears to get us into so much trouble... We're here for a reason, or perhaps several, to live, to love, to make the World a better place so that we don't have to come back! Early Christianity taught reincarnation... What's really weird is that in a very deep mediation, I met the "Masters." And no, I wasn't drinking! I was told that we're here to learn so that when we get to our final destination, our pinnacle of life, we will live in bliss forever!

The Poem by Nadine Stair

No comments:

Post a Comment