GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The 300 Workout! By Men's health



Alright folks! Time to get back in shape! We'll focus more on fitness over the coming weeks! I may even have to rip off my shirt (LOL) and show you a few home exercises that are sure to get you ripped and ready for summer! Come on... If I can look as good as I do at 47, imagine how great you'll look and feel! Remember, all you have to do is put your body in motion and the emotion will follow! Life is better when you have energy! Real energy! Not external energy from magic pills (Big Pharma) and energy
drinks! (Chemicals and artificial sweeteners)

No comments:

Post a Comment