GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'd Rather Be a Monkey




Stay Healthy! 

     Wondering what's wrong with the American Way of eating? Everything! But I get it, life's short. It doesn't bother me how you eat... 
     Since the 1980s, obesity has risen drastically in America. So has the prevalence of type 2 diabetes and autoimmune disorders. Clearly, something is occurring that has led to an alarming change in the health of many Americans in the course of a single generation.

     Perhaps not surprisingly, Americans have also changed the way they’ve eaten in the past 20 years. Many of the foods Americans consume as part of their regular diet would not even be recognizable to their great grandparents as something edible. These tremendous changes to the diet have left Americans in a health lurch, and the best way to turn many of the country’s health crises around is to change the way we eat.

     So what’s wrong with the American diet, and how can we fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment