GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Junk Science Study Dismisses Nutritional Value of Organic Foods





Hey, it's Marco! Well, apparently organic foods are no more nutritious than food laced with pesticides and chemicals. I get it.. Really, I do. As I see it, an apple is an apple, right? Organic or not. I just prefer my apples without a side of pesticide. That's it. Plain and simple. However, what the study stated was that the researchers didn’t find “significant” or “robust” differences in nutritional content between organic and conventional foods, though they found that organic food had 30% less pesticide residue. Even though the pesticide levels fall within the safety guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency, it should be noted that the health effects of the pesticides are cumulative, and that what we would consider safe might not align with the EPA! For example, herbicide residue on GMO crops may be causing fertility problems. Organophosphate exposure can lead to pre-term births, and both ADHD and lower IQs in children, according to several studies from leading universities... You know, I've studied the human body (Can you say Megan Fox!) for quite some time, and I've yet to find one part that is made of a drug or a pesticide!

Organic sucks!

Pesticides and lower IQ

Pesticides and lower testosterone


No comments:

Post a Comment