GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 14, 2012

What? My Greek Yogurt is Neither Greek nor Yogurt?



What's up with this? If you’ve never tried it before, Greek yogurt is much thicker than regular yogurt, with a higher protein content. It’s a product that’s caught on in the U.S. in recent years, as consumers (I count myself among them) fell in love with the rich, luxurious texture.

As it turns out, some brands of “Greek yogurt” that have started filling up grocery store shelves are not made in the true Greek style. What’s more, some of it may not even technically be yogurt. Read on!

Bucking Fastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment