GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Would Doctor's Use Chemotherapy on Themselves? I, don't know...


http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sun1.jpg



Marco here. About a million studies read "that 3 of every 4 doctors and scientists would refuse chemotherapy for themselves due to its devastating effects on the entire body and the immune system, and because of its extremely low success rate. On top of that, only 2 to 4% of all cancers even respond to chemotherapy or prove to be "life extending," yet it is prescribed across the board for just about every kind of cancer." And a about a million others read that "while there is no truth in the claim that doctors refuse chemotherapy on themselves, on almost every website dedicated to the promotion of alternative cancer treatments it says that most – if not all – doctors on principle would refuse chemotherapy on themselves because of yada, yada, blah, blah, blah." I guess the world will truly never know. Now, as weird and ooga booga as this may sound, I have an agreement with cancer. The agreement is that cancer and I will remain good friends, but we will never, ever never harm one another. See. That was easy.

Refusing chemo

Not refusing chemo

No comments:

Post a Comment