GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

AVOCADOS BABY! EAT SOME TODAY!



Hey Howdy Hey, eat some avocados! Have some guacamole or make an avocado and coconut butter shake! It turns out that not only is avocado super delicious, but you can enjoy your avocado without the guilt thanks to its mix of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. Now, I'm told that avocados, full of anti oxidants are the anti aging power house. I love avocados, but there's nothing "anti" aging about anything. You're getting old folks, no matter what you eat! So, with that said, eat them anyway. Why? Because you never know... Everyday, I have at least one avocado on lightly toasted and buttered Ezekiel Bread. The one in the red packaging. Ounce for ounce, this fruit packs more calories than almost any other fruit on the planet: 731! It also has the dubious distinction of being one of the few fruits with a significant fat content, up to 30 grams each. You wouldn’t think that a food that’s so fattening could be good for you, but that’s the word from the food experts, who say that adding a little avocado to your diet every day can definitely improve your health. I'll buy that!

Stay healthy!
Marco

Eat More Avocados!

No comments:

Post a Comment