GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 18, 2012

SOMEONE ASKED ME ABOUT INSOMNIA, SO HERE.



Marco here. So I get this email from some lady (poor thing) who claims she can't get to sleep at night. Sleep apnea? Insomnia? Sorry, I'm no expert here. I sleep in a bed, on the couch, the floor. I'll sleep anywhere. Who can't fall asleep, especially in a bed? Come on, I fell asleep on a fence one time. People fall asleep everyday driving... Told her to try melatonin and some night teas. Probably never hear from her again...


Anyway, insomnia can range from the occasional sleepless night to years spent tossing and turning - and sleep deprived. If you suffer from the latter - chronic or long-term insomnia - these remedies are a good place to start. Yet, you also need to see your doctor to determine the cause and identify treatment options before your health and quality of life are compromised.

Insomnia Tips down below... 


Sleep Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment