GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WHY I LOVE THE "WOO!" They're more FUN!



Marco here. Listen, just because we post all types of craziness on this humble, little blog, doesn't necessarily mean that we all believe we're being killed off by chemtrails, or that little green aliens are out to eat us. This stuff is just interesting and fascinating. These different belief systems give us something else to have fun with rather than the same old mindless debates regarding politics, God and religion. Yes, Jesus is coming next week, vaccines will save the world and organic is no better than conventional. You know, if we want to get excited that the moon may be hollow, what does it matter. We know that it's not true. But then again...However, it's fun! Especially after a couple of beers. Sure beats sitting around Skeptics who have firmly made up their mind on just about every issue. And they don't hesitate to tell us where we are wrong. Skeptics are always right btw... I know several.
I would rather spend time with a rotted, dead animal than hang out with most skeptics. Okay, not really. However, I personally do enjoy what the skeptics have to say as they do make sense most of the time. I don't buy foot baths, I don't believe in idiot, fake shame healers, and I certainly don't buy into depopulation. But I must say that Woo Woo is much more fun. You ever hang out with a bunch of nut cases on mushrooms? It's better than church! Want to meet the God? Have some shrooms! (Just kidding LOL) You ever hang out with a bunch of skeptics? Boring... Listen, there are billions of folks on this planet who, I expect will never agree on anything. That's what makes us Human. Live life, enjoy life, make life fun, be responsible when needed and hopefully when you find yourself on your deathbed, you will have no regrets. Skeptic? WooWoo? Who give a $hit? Life's too short...

No comments:

Post a Comment