GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Don't want Diabetes? Smoke some Effing Pot! (Study included..)


A provocative study comes right as Massachusetts begins a new medical marijuana law. The theory? Using pot could lower your risk of diabetes. What tha hell did you just say? 




Using pot could lower your risk of diabetes. Where do I sign up? Wait, I have children..

And check this out.. we've all heard about "the munchies," that urge to eat more, especially tacos, when under the influence of marijuana.

But a new study published by the American Journal of Medicine finds despite the habit among recreational pot users to take in more calories, it doesn't lead to weight gain. And the benefits of marijuana don't end there. Thank the Gods!


It's Always 4:20 somewhere in the World..

Quick pdf of journal..

No comments:

Post a Comment