GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

Take a Nap! Change Your Life



It's free, nontoxic, and has no dangerous side effects. So why do people have to be convinced to nap? Employers want to keep their workers occupied with the business of business. Parents want their children to do homework when they come home from school or play outdoors instead of "sleeping the day away." But as the facts pile up, the case for napping becomes too compelling to dismiss. For those of us with “real lives,” however, we don’t have the luxury of experimentation. Rest assured, though, I’ve done the work for you! Here’s a brief outline of the best things I’ve found about adopting a napping schedule:

Getting more done.
Having more motivation.
Feeling more rested.
Being able to wake up earlier and fall asleep later.
Feeling better all the time

Go ahead, just not while you're driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment