GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

AMAZING! WOW! OMG! Wait..What? Sungazing??



Hey, it's Marco! Nourishment from the Sun? New age woo woo? Let's hope so! Absolutely love this! Hmm. What if? The "Sun?" God's Sun? You think we can honestly be nourished by the sun and we really don't need all these 100 calorie snacks, processed and fast food, franken food, dairy, meat, fruits, veggies... sodas, beer! Well, even if it's true that after some time "sun gazing" we will never have the need to eat again, well, look at it this way... Just because we don't have to eat, doesn't mean we don't have too! I mean, come on, me pass up a greasy, homemade cheese burger with some sweet potato fries? Cheesecake? Don't think so! Anyway, whatever! This looks like fun! So if you believe this works, and you put your heart and intentions in the right place, and you just let go of all the crap in your life... This will work! Absolutely, positively, guaranteed! I'm on my 4th day of gazing... So far, so good!

Sungazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment