GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2012

WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG FOR A LITTLE "Conjunction Junction!"



"Don't Get No Better Than This!" 

Hey, it's Marco! Come on! Just sing along! You know you want too! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked.
    Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write on my site something like that.
    Hello! I was surfing arround on Bing and came across this website. Cool website! I also have a website . Please feel free to leave a comment there.
    Please tell me that youre going to keep this up! Its so superior and so important. I cant wait to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so significantly and know how to make people listen to what you've got to say. This weblog is just as well cool to become missed. Fantastic stuff, definitely. Please, PLEASE keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind Sir for your remarks! I am quite humbled! Just doing my best to get folks to open their minds...
      Peace/Love/Happy!
      Stay healthy!
      Marco/

      Delete