GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dr. Fuhrman -- Value of High Fat Foods



Hey, it's Marco! Eat more fat! Really! Good fat, saturated fat! I mean, don't kill yourself with crazy portions... I eat tons of fat daily! Coconut butter, avocados, lots of walnuts, seeds etc. Saturated fat is not the monster it’s made out to be. I'm more concerned about triglycerides and inflammation than I am about cholesterol, and refined fat and sugar have the most impact on these two health wreaking balls. I’m not saying cholesterol doesn’t matter, it does. (Not going there with the cholesterol today!) It just doesn’t matter as much as you think. So, live a little! You can enjoy a little saturated fat. Pour some on you today! And toss he corn, soybean and canola oil. 
Fat...

No comments:

Post a Comment