GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 20, 2012

10 "Killer" Facts about Fluoride or Why I Argue with my Dentist...























Hey, it's Marco! Fluoride has been historically used as a tool to oppress populations and was highly regulated. But because modern industry wants to make $$$, they have forced the idea that it is “good” for our teeth and it has poisoned a good portion of society...

1. Sodium fluoride (what is dumped into our water and put in toothpaste) is a hazardous waste product of nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate production.

2. 97% of western Europe has rejected the fluoridation of their water supply. Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg have all rejected the fluoridation of water as they felt it violated fundamental human rights because it was seen as compulsive medication against a person’s will. Read on...


Yikes!

Read the Study!

No comments:

Post a Comment