GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FINALLY! I Know How Many Licks it Takes to Get to the Center of a Tootsie Pop!





The World May Never Know...

Hey, it's Marco! Just how many licks anyway? Obviously this depends somewhat on a variety of factors such as the size of the person’s tongue; whether they concentrate the licking on just one side; how hard they press with their tongue; amount of saliva; etc.  In any event, many researchers and others have attempted to tackle this problem. It used to take me about 50 licks, then I would get excited and bite the darn thing... but I expect that within 300 or so licks, you'll get to the goods on the inside!

NOW I KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment