GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 23, 2012

Are We What We Eat? Look Around... must be true!



Hey, it's Marco! People the world over, but especially in the United States are under chemical attack. Deadly and dangerous toxins ranging from Aspartame to Fluoride, GMO, Mercury-tainting, pesticides, cross-species chimeras, plastic compounds in chicken, high fructose corn syrup, cloned meat, rBGH and new aggressive GM species of salmon have all entered into our diets and environments-- whether we want it or not... Gotta love this guy, Alex Jones, I believe he's a fanatic, as my Wife calls me, however, take a "looksie" around and tell me what you see when you look at Humans! Fat, Tired, and Diseased! Heck, even at the gym we a members of, Lifetime Fitness Allen/McKinney, rarely will you find anyone in shape! Crazy huh? What's more important? Your health or your stuff? Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment