GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Instant Millionaire! Great little Book!

Hey, it's Marco! I read this book in a couple of hours and then spent another two highlighting the lessons!
If you're looking for a great book with wonderful insights, this is the book. I'm sure you can grab a copy on Amazon for less than a dollar! Here are a few lessons I learned:
* People who waste time waiting for all the perfect conditions to fall into place never get anything done.
*All the events in your life are a mirror image of your thoughts.
*Those who achieve firmly believe that they could accomplish great things.
*All wise thinkers have said for ages that the greatest limitations are those man imposes on himself and thus the greatest obstacle to success is a mental obstacle.
*Character equals destiny. Strengthen your mind, and circumstances will yeild to your desires. You control your own life...
I may have to offer this book on our new website! You think?

No comments:

Post a Comment