GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

WHAT'S UP WITH THOSE NEW ENERGY SAVING LIGHTBULBS? CANCER? WTF??


Hey, it's Marco! Guess I'll have to change my lightbulbs! Seems I've got this growth on my forehead...It's been popped, poked and prodded yet amazingly it comes back. Could it be? Nooooo way! You mean the new energy saving bulbs "may" cause cancer? As if! What doesn't cause cancer these days?  I don't get it! 
Mangalorean.Com- Serving Mangaloreans Around The World!

Energy saving light bulbs are easy on your purse but they may be deadly for your health as they emit cancer causing chemicals when switched on. German scientists have warned that they should not be left on for long periods or be positioned near a person's head as they emit poisonous substances. Near a person's head? Then where the heck do you put the darn things? On the floor?

I'll keep you posted!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8462626/Energy-saving-light-bulbs-contain-cancer-causing-chemicals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment