GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

ORTHOMOLECULAR THERAPY! Bet You've Never Heard of This Word Before!

Hey, it's Marco! Ortho what? Here's one website that I hope you never need, but just in case you do, you'll be ever so glad you're in the know! Save this one! Orthomolecular is a term that comes from ortho, which is Greek for "correct" or "right," and "molecule," which is the simplest structure that displays the characteristics of a compound. So it literally means the "right molecule."
Did you know that the importance of diet in relationship to optimal health has been understood throughout recorded history. (My how we forget...) Hippocrates regarded food as a primary form of medicine more than 2,500 years ago. Records from ancient Egypt as far back as 5000 BC show the use of specific foods to treat various conditions. Want more? Read on...
http://orthomolecular.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment